Welcome to Rexash
Rexash provides consultancy and representation services to the Deaf and Hearing community in Sussex.
- Rexash provides information, mentoring, signposting, and one to one support on issues in relation to Deaf world.
- Rexash maintains up to date issues in the Deaf world.
- Rexash sits on various committees that represent issues in the Deaf community.
- Rexash maintains a huge contact database on the Deaf community local, national and international.
- Rexash has over 40 years experience in the Deaf world in UK and abroad.
- Rexash taught BSL from Level 1 to Interpreter; 1971-2011
- Rexash assessed BSL from Level 1 to Interpreter; 1979-2010.
- Rexash has represented Deaf people at Tribunals and has been involved with the process of the Disability Living Allowance / Attendance Allowances; 1996-2005.
- Rexash has gained over £290,000 in backdated benefits on DLA and AA to clients.